The Black Mages Terraria Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Black Mages Terraria Clan

The forums for The Black Mages. Not sure If this clan is even still together -Sizzle

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Red Mage's Members

Go down 
+3
ArcNine9Angel
Insanity Ape
Prasme
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Prasme
Admin
Prasme

Red Mage's Members Empty
PostSubject: Red Mage's Members   Red Mage's Members EmptySat May 14, 2011 1:52 pm

The Red Mage's

Oracle: Prasme

Master: Dihn, ArcNine9Angel: Very few limits remain for you.You can change the very essence of the
things within your Sphere, achieving effects which are even considered impossible to
Mages.With a little preparation, you can do almost anything you can conceive of within
your Sphere of mastery.There are still greater levels to strive for, Arch Mage powers you can’t even dream of, but on Earth you are a force to be reckoned with.

Adept: , Cowskee, Redblueman, Drakxephos : You’ve begun to plunge deeper into the Sphere, removing barriers in your
abilities and in your mind.You’re now easily capable of working your powerful magic
on other people, on groups of things, or even on reality itself.There are still some limits for you – although you may have mastered many of the uses of the Sphere, you still must learn the significance of those uses in the grand scheme of magic.

Disciple: Apopcalyptyx, Siegeworm, Insanity Ape, LieutenantRimu You can now interact with the Sphere with natural ease, creating and
controlling magic with a thought.However, you are still limited to the surface level of
the Sphere’s possibilities, and you cannot yet conceive of grand, Master-level effects.
This is generally the point at which a Sphere becomes really useful, although commonly
the Sphere’s best effects only apply to the Mage himself.

Apprentice: Your Mage is just beginning to understand that there are greater forces at
work around him.He has learned to see the Sphere – to watch it and understand how it
works – but lacks the skill to interact with it and shape it to his will.An Apprentice in a
Sphere is entirely a passive observer, with little more power than a Sleeper.

Sorry if i forgot anyone but it's hard to tell who is active or not in a group of 70+ Mage's, so if you would please if not in one of the Mage ranks post on here in the next week or you will automatically be the lowest rank, Thanks.

Last edited by Prasme on Wed May 18, 2011 7:16 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Insanity Ape

Insanity Ape

Red Mage's Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Mage's Members   Red Mage's Members EmptySun May 15, 2011 1:13 am

It's sad when you get forgotten even though you gave out some of your ideas Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
ArcNine9Angel

ArcNine9Angel

Red Mage's Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Mage's Members   Red Mage's Members EmptySun May 15, 2011 4:31 am

Insanity Ape wrote:
It's sad when you get forgotten even though you gave out some of your ideas Crying or Very sad
Don't be so sad, you'll make your mark, you have the mind for it and the will, believe me ^_^

Also Prasme, if you could please correct my name >_< Other than that I love your write-up very thought out and helps give that feeling of influence of the mage.
I take it moving up through the grades will be determined by contribution and activity? Also will inactive players ever move down?
Back to top Go down
Prasme
Admin
Prasme

Red Mage's Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Mage's Members   Red Mage's Members EmptySun May 15, 2011 9:43 am

ArcNine9Angel wrote:
Insanity Ape wrote:
Don't be so sad, you'll make your mark, you have the mind for it and the will, believe me ^_^

Also Prasme, if you could please correct my name >_< Other than that I love your write-up very thought out and helps give that feeling of influence of the mage.
I take it moving up through the grades will be determined by contribution and activity? Also will inactive players ever move down?
The most active, and trustworthy, people are on the higher ranks at the moment, when the game come out (tomorrow) the real ranking system will begin, so yes if the people are not active they will be demoted.

Sorry insanity it's hard to keep track of all the active or non active Red Mage's.
Back to top Go down
Dinh

Dinh

Red Mage's Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Mage's Members   Red Mage's Members EmptySun May 15, 2011 5:40 pm

oh I'm a master neat!
Back to top Go down
Prasme
Admin
Prasme

Red Mage's Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Mage's Members   Red Mage's Members EmptySun May 15, 2011 5:47 pm

Dinh wrote:
oh I'm a master neat!
you were the first member of the clan and the red mages, you've been active from the start, you've earned it.
Back to top Go down
Insanity Ape

Insanity Ape

Red Mage's Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Mage's Members   Red Mage's Members EmptySun May 15, 2011 7:35 pm

It's alright, hopefully I'll get higher in ranks once I get the game, if I get the game Sad
Back to top Go down
yoyomansizzle
Admin
yoyomansizzle

Red Mage's Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Mage's Members   Red Mage's Members EmptySun May 15, 2011 7:51 pm

We already have ranks, no need to make ranks for each class also.
Back to top Go down
https://theblackmages.forumotion.com
Prasme
Admin
Prasme

Red Mage's Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Mage's Members   Red Mage's Members EmptySun May 15, 2011 9:37 pm

yoyomansizzle wrote:
We already have ranks, no need to make ranks for each class also.

I do what I want Smile or are you going to say i messed this up as well?
Back to top Go down
yoyomansizzle
Admin
yoyomansizzle

Red Mage's Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Mage's Members   Red Mage's Members EmptySun May 15, 2011 11:50 pm

I never said that Prasme, and I only reverted it back to old layout because I didn't like the new one. I don't know why you think I said you messed everything up, and who told you this?
Back to top Go down
Apopcalyptyx

Apopcalyptyx

Red Mage's Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Mage's Members   Red Mage's Members EmptyMon May 16, 2011 12:30 am

star
Back to top Go down
Prasme
Admin
Prasme

Red Mage's Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Mage's Members   Red Mage's Members EmptyMon May 16, 2011 7:41 am

And after, the least you could of done was told me about it first, instead of going behind my back about it.
Back to top Go down
yoyomansizzle
Admin
yoyomansizzle

Red Mage's Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Mage's Members   Red Mage's Members EmptyMon May 16, 2011 7:00 pm

I just changed the layout and didn't mean to mess everything up, Afterscore and I decided we liked the old one and you weren't on at the time. So can we put this thing behind us, since it had been blown out of proportions?
Back to top Go down
LieutenantRimu

LieutenantRimu

Red Mage's Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Mage's Members   Red Mage's Members EmptyMon May 16, 2011 10:32 pm

I am also a red mage btw
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Red Mage's Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Mage's Members   Red Mage's Members Empty

Back to top Go down

Red Mage's Members
Page 1 of 1