The Black Mages Terraria Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Black Mages Terraria Clan

The forums for The Black Mages. Not sure If this clan is even still together -Sizzle

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

White Mages!

Go down 
+8
Apopcalyptyx
Evilmasteryoda
Starheaven07
ArcNine9Angel
WhiteLaro
Ghoster
neotemplar
yoyomansizzle
12 posters
AuthorMessage
yoyomansizzle
Admin
yoyomansizzle

White Mages! Empty
PostSubject: White Mages!   White Mages! EmptyThu May 05, 2011 1:06 am

White Mage: Long Range fighter last, the most accomplished of gathering elements within the Black Mage Clan. Their purpose is to keep the warriors/mages alive by brewing potions, using healing spells [game permitting of course]. While gathering much needed supplies to keep new weapons and items flowing into our headquarters. They are among the most important to our group, without them there can be no hope to build a lasting legacy.. Your General Is Maw.
Back to top Go down
https://theblackmages.forumotion.com
neotemplar

neotemplar

White Mages! Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Mages!   White Mages! EmptyThu May 05, 2011 1:58 am

Go white mages!

Anyway I swapped over from red because I realized just exploring around and gathering crap is actually what I like to do best.

So mushroom farms are probably our priority. At least for now. After we set one up ( a big one) we can probably vastly overproduce potions.

I'm gonna suggest that the mushroom farm be multi level 3-5 levels so as to maximize output.

Also I suggest that if we run our own personal games with the same characters we should haul in colored dungeon tiles from our servers to give the red mages more block variety. (as different worlds have different colored dungeons.
Back to top Go down
Ghoster

Ghoster

White Mages! Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Mages!   White Mages! EmptyThu May 05, 2011 9:37 am

The white mages may be only support, but ill destroy our foes with the blinding wrath and furry of the unholly mother! I WILL WRECK THEM!
Back to top Go down
WhiteLaro

WhiteLaro

White Mages! Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Mages!   White Mages! EmptyThu May 05, 2011 3:51 pm

im a white mage joined this clan at forums Very Happy oh and remember support is important if there is only 1 white mage in group and he dies then everyone will die
Back to top Go down
neotemplar

neotemplar

White Mages! Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Mages!   White Mages! EmptyFri May 06, 2011 5:40 pm

A suggestion. We may want to see who can run small servers so 2-3 man teams can raid ores/dungeon blocks from them to bring back to the main server.
Back to top Go down
ArcNine9Angel

ArcNine9Angel

White Mages! Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Mages!   White Mages! EmptyFri May 06, 2011 5:44 pm

neotemplar wrote:
A suggestion. We may want to see who can run small servers so 2-3 man teams can raid ores/dungeon blocks from them to bring back to the main server.

Good point. (and yes I be sneakeh in your thread >D) Having all of us farm out the hubworld from the beginning trying to distribute limited supplies would be a bad idea anyways, even if we could be fair to all, we'd be progressing slowly.
Back to top Go down
Starheaven07

Starheaven07

White Mages! Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Mages!   White Mages! EmptyFri May 06, 2011 6:32 pm

ArcNine9Angel wrote:
neotemplar wrote:

Good point. (and yes I be sneakeh in your thread >D) Having all of us farm out the hubworld from the beginning trying to distribute limited supplies would be a bad idea anyways, even if we could be fair to all, we'd be progressing slowly.

Arc, you be leaving them white mages well enough alone.

...you White mages should prolly figure out how far through wall normal light goes, and space horizontal or vertical tunnels that many -1 apart, and go to town.

Horizontal: 3 mages per tunnel
Vertical: 2 Mages per hole
for optimal digging.
Back to top Go down
Evilmasteryoda

Evilmasteryoda

White Mages! Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Mages!   White Mages! EmptySat May 07, 2011 6:25 pm

Starheaven07 wrote:
ArcNine9Angel wrote:
neotemplar wrote:

...you White mages should prolly figure out how far through wall normal light goes, and space horizontal or vertical tunnels that many -1 apart, and go to town.

for optimal digging.

Digging as far up and as far down in a 1 by tunnel then placing a torch at the top and the bottom of each tunnel will expose the most light in one tunnel.

Same thing with digging a 1by tunnel as far left and as far right in a hole. This should work greatly to our advantage.
Back to top Go down
neotemplar

neotemplar

White Mages! Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Mages!   White Mages! EmptySun May 08, 2011 4:38 am

Evilmasteryoda wrote:
Starheaven07 wrote:
ArcNine9Angel wrote:
neotemplar wrote:

for optimal digging.

Digging as far up and as far down in a 1 by tunnel then placing a torch at the top and the bottom of each tunnel will expose the most light in one tunnel.

Same thing with digging a 1by tunnel as far left and as far right in a hole. This should work greatly to our advantage.

Or we can do just mine the large exposed veins quickly with bombs then make a new world and repeat. When you can create infinite territory there is no reason to mine with spotter tunnels as we can just fast mine the easiest deposits.
Back to top Go down
Apopcalyptyx

Apopcalyptyx

White Mages! Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Mages!   White Mages! EmptySun May 08, 2011 6:44 pm

i think strip mining takes away the point of the game...i mean, if it doesnt take some effort, the game will lose meaning and become boring.

Hey everyone, im a new White Mage....and i really would like to run the mushroom/tree gardens
Back to top Go down
Starheaven07

Starheaven07

White Mages! Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Mages!   White Mages! EmptySun May 08, 2011 8:43 pm

Apopcalyptyx wrote:
i think strip mining takes away the point of the game...i mean, if it doesnt take some effort, the game will lose meaning and become boring.

Hey everyone, im a new White Mage....and i really would like to run the mushroom/tree gardens

Um, they have a guy for that already. Maw. The white mage leader.

If you mean maintenence, the whole of the white mages is prolly going to do that.
Back to top Go down
Nefarion

Nefarion

White Mages! Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Mages!   White Mages! EmptyMon May 09, 2011 12:44 am

Would white Mages be the ones to craft stuff or is that the red mages?
Also, would it be possible for me as a white Mage to go out and fight with the red/black mages, sort of like a hunter from world of warcraft, instead of a priest?
Back to top Go down
Thefeed

Thefeed

White Mages! Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Mages!   White Mages! EmptyMon May 09, 2011 2:04 pm

Nefarion wrote:
Would white Mages be the ones to craft stuff or is that the red mages?
Also, would it be possible for me as a white Mage to go out and fight with the red/black mages, sort of like a hunter from world of warcraft, instead of a priest?

From what I have read, White Mages craft certain things like healing items, but not things like swords or higher level offensive equipment.
Back to top Go down
Apopcalyptyx

Apopcalyptyx

White Mages! Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Mages!   White Mages! EmptyMon May 09, 2011 7:59 pm

Well, i dont think anyone would get MAD ast it persay...but, i think, if you want to fight, you might be a white mage... I mean, its not like WMs arent allowed to fight, or that they will NEVER fight...but...
Back to top Go down
Nefarion

Nefarion

White Mages! Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Mages!   White Mages! EmptyThu May 12, 2011 6:41 pm

Apopcalyptyx wrote:
Well, i dont think anyone would get MAD ast it persay...but, i think, if you want to fight, you might be a white mage... I mean, its not like WMs arent allowed to fight, or that they will NEVER fight...but...
I think you mean if I want to fight I might be a black Mage... Also, I really just want to shoot stuff, not stab it Wink
Back to top Go down
Barakin

Barakin

White Mages! Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Mages!   White Mages! EmptyThu May 12, 2011 8:58 pm

Are wee going to be able to ummm....... have a dual spec of classes . see how we do not have a lot of white mages? Some black mages could spec into a white mage. good idea yes or no?
Back to top Go down
Apopcalyptyx

Apopcalyptyx

White Mages! Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Mages!   White Mages! EmptyThu May 12, 2011 9:59 pm

Barakin wrote:
Are wee going to be able to ummm....... have a dual spec of classes . see how we do not have a lot of white mages? Some black mages could spec into a white mage. good idea yes or no?
yes plox
Back to top Go down
penjuin3

penjuin3

White Mages! Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Mages!   White Mages! EmptyThu May 19, 2011 3:27 pm

I think WMs can fight, it does say that they are long range fighters. Plus, Are white mages the builders or does everyone build?
Back to top Go down
WhiteLaro

WhiteLaro

White Mages! Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Mages!   White Mages! EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:47 pm

penjuin3 wrote:
I think WMs can fight, it does say that they are long range fighters. Plus, Are white mages the builders or does everyone build?

red mages build we get stuff red mages build stuff black mages slay stuff blue mages spy on stuff and find caverns and all kinds of goodies for white mages to mine'n'collect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

White Mages! Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Mages!   White Mages! Empty

Back to top Go down

White Mages!
Page 1 of 1